Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Amazing Haircuts | Dallas

The Foundation Of An Good Haircut

 

The difference between a good haircut and a bad one!!  As a stylist who cares passionatly about how my clients feel when they leave my chair, it really just boggles me to see that their are stylist that don't know the foundation of a good haircut and a bad one!! First and for most let me just say that when you are given an amazing haircut you will know it, A. you will be able to style your hair with ease B. it will last you 6-8 weeks ( 4 weeks for ladies with short hair) C. you will get tons of complements, I mean TONS!! :D   Granted with every good service there comes a price, right... after all you do get what you pay for.  So if you have never had the privilege of having a haircut that you totally love, I personally invite you to come and sit in my chair, take my word when I say I promise that you will love it! And FYI I DO NOT make promises I can't keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment