Saturday, January 29, 2011

TIME TO TURN THE ATTENTION TO SOME OF MY FAVORITE MEN!!

Here Are A Few Suggestions For A New Look Guys! 

Always running into the same problem when it comes to getting a new style guys?!! The big question is what will work for you and what won't, YES even men want to go for a new different style but they have no idea what will work for them and what won't!!  Lets face it guys, you care about your hair just as much as women do, and trust me IT'S OK!!! I actually think its great when a guy worries about what his hair looks like, I mean I really don't need you to take longer than me in front of a mirror in the morning, but trust me women appreciate a man who takes pride in the way they look and dress!! Who wants to be with a guy who looks like they just rolled out of bed put on the first shirt they reached for in the closet and their hair looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks!! I know I don't.... so I have picked out a couple of looks from my favorite men... everything from the clean cut look like George Clooney (I don't know what it is but I love the salt and pepper look!) to a fun edgy looks like Ashton Kutcher... or DAVID BECKHAM who can pull off any look!!! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment