Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who rocked out the Red Carpet at this years Golden Globe's

RED CARPET ALERT!!! 

Alright 2011 has arrived with new fresh looks and bold statements!! Here are some of my favorite looks from this years Golden Globe's; we got a glimpse of some gorgeous women who always know how to make heads turn.... and in a good way that is!!   I do have to say I was a huge fan of the Emerald gowns that were seen on the Red Carpet even though I do have to say Angelina Jolie could have left her shoulder pads at home.  Yes Anne Hathaway also pulled out the old shoulder pads but it looked soooo much better on her, she didn't look too boxy, she dressed it up with a slender fitting gown as opposed to a loose fitting gown like Angelina wore,  But enough about Angelina... lets get on with my "best dressed" list!!  I can't say I have a complete favorite because all of these ladies had me in AWWWW!! But if I had to pic it would be Catherine Zeta Jones, I mean first and for most she is just 
B-E-A-UTIFUL, but she looked great from head to toe her hair looked great, she didn't try to glam it up too much with jewelry, she ACED her look!! :)   

And this years winners are

Catherine Zeta Jones
Eva Longoria 
Anne Hathaway 
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment