Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lucky # 7!!!

HAVING THE MAGIC NUMBER 7 AS YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOR!!! 

WHAT IS A NUMBER 7?!!!   Basically the dark blondes are the ladies that can pull of any color they want to, lucky girls!! Rachel McAdams is a prime example of the gal who can rock out any hair color she wants!!! If you saw her in Hot Chick or my all time favorite movie Mean Girls "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular" haha,  she was a platinum blonde which brought out the natural blush in her skin tone.  Then you see Rachel in The Notebook... loved the pin curls and the finger-waved hair!! With her hair being red, we noticed her beautiful blue eyes... so if you are a blue eyed gal having a very pretty red hair color will make them pop out soooo much more.  So we have seen Rachel go from blonde to red back to blonde... and with every hair color I have seriously been like " Ok that hair color looks amazing on her" but she got risky and traded in the light locks for a smoking chocolate brown hair color for her role in Wedding Crashers, I honestly felt like it would be to harsh for her skin tone but she once again pulled that hair color off! Loved it.  

Now you know how extreme you can go from one color to then next!! But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone... if you have super dark hair please do yourself a favor and don't go blonde, and if you are a bombshell blonde don't trade in the fresh look for a gothic one... just saying!!  So if you are searching for the best color salon in Dallas search no more... The Beauty Box Salon will be your next beauty spot.  I make sure that every single client that sits in my chair leaves feeling like a million bucks whipping their hair back and forth.... Hope to see you in my chair.

For a complementary color consultation please call 214-559-3572 or visit thebeautyboxsalon.com

Rosita

No comments:

Post a Comment