Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shakira Goes Blonde: Career Move or Not?!!

SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA!!!

First and foremost let me just say how much I freaking love this woman... I have been listening to Shakira's music since I was in 5th grade I have  seen her transition from her Pies Descalzos and Donde Estan Los Ladrones? albums to her first cross over album Laundry Service to her most recent, She Wolf and Sale El Sol.  LOVE HER!! Shakira was born in Barranquilla, Colombia in 1977, and a mere 13 years later Shakira recorded her very first album Magia, In 1995 Shakira recorded under Sony music, this was when all of Latin America fell in love with this hip shaking goddess. 

 Now not only have I been following her music... but I've also been following her hair styles... From the black hair, to the red hair to being a brunette and now a bombshell blonde... Shakira has even had her series of blonde hair.  She not only wowed the English language market when she did her first crossover album in November of 2001 but she wowed her Latin America fans with her blonde hair.  Many would say that Shakira did this bold transition as her career took a turn for the best,  but in reality she had traded in the dark locks for the blonde hair during her Anfibio (Amphibious) Tour in S. America, " a lot of people think I dyed my hair blonde to crossever, but that's not true.  I was a blonde in my Anfibio tour and that was before I was even dreaming about it!" Needless to say weather she is a fiery red head, a brunette or a blonde goddess she still sticks to her Colombian roots and will continue to please all of her fans... ESPECIALLY ME!! I will say I have been to her Oral Fixation and Sale El Sol concerts and all I can say is WOW, I had my own Shakira concert in the suite as I sang along to EVERY SINGLE song!!! :) LOVE HER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment