Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 OscarsRed Carpet

2011 OSCARS RED CARPET!!

 

 

Alright the Oscars have come and gone… who WOWED everyone on the red carpet?!!  I have to say, I have quite a few favorites from this years Oscars.  There were great gowns, but I loved the hair that some of these starlettes rocked which completely pulled the outfit together!!    

 

It was a bit difficult to say who was my favorite, but I’m going to say Reese Witherspoon was my favorite, loved loved loved the chic pony!  Then we had Celine Dion, OMG beautiful, her hair was completely perfect and her dress, who would have thought she had just had twins, totally amazing!  Another bombshell was Halle Berry, she looked amazing in her gown and loved the short pixie cut.  And what about Mila Kunis, she had such a great gown and her fingerwaved hair with the chignon was spectacular, I love how at every award show she had had a completely different unique look, making my top favorite from every red carpet event!!  The Devil Wears Prada star Anne Hathaway not only looked fabulous arriving with Valentino but she looked great in every dress that she wore that night, from the change in outfits to the change in hairstyles!!  So happy to know that there are still stylists out there who can still bring back classic looks!!

 

Now for those who just did not cut it for me… Hate to say this one but Jenner Hudson… what were she thinking with the dress! Totally loved the color but she looked like she was serving two oversized pancakes!! Ummm and Florence Welch… really not only was the gown terrible but it could have been played out better if you had a hairstyle that complimented the dress… just saying!!  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment