Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Klix Extesnions

Summer Locks!!! 

As someone who has worn extensions for 2 years now I can  definitely say that these Klix Extensions are AMAZING!! I am able to wash my hair, straighten it, or wear it wavy on my lazy hair days.  Not to mention I don't have to worry about them when I am at the pool this summer... so YES ladies you can swim with these in.  Just remember to have your boar bristle brush, and a good leave in conditioner so that you are able to brush your hair out as soon as you get out of the water, doing so will prevent any kind of matting or tangling to your extensions.  Oh and one other thing, you will have an instant hair styles when you get out of the water, just scrunch it a bit and you can have your beach wavy hair.   

No comments:

Post a Comment