Friday, July 8, 2011

Amazing Alternative to the Brazilian Blowout | Dallas

Pravana Perfection

As a stylist who has worked with several different types of Keratin Treatments, all I can say is that I'm done working with anything "Keratin" or "Brazilian Blowouts".  If there is keratin then there is FORMALDEHYDE, I love my clients but I can't continue to breathe in toxins that can later catch up with me in life, not to mention that I want to make sure I work with the safest products to preserve my clients' hair.  With that being said, I have recently discovered a new product Pravana Perfection Smooth-out, unlike some trouble filled straighteners , this is a unique revolutionary in salon service that utilizes brand new technology to suspend the internal textural memory of the hair to safely transform it to a new soft sensual look and feel.  There has never been anything like it before. 

This Nano-Amino ComplexTM product is also infused with shea butter which leaves hair feeling silky and smooth.  I recently used this product on Nicole, who has always had to deal with her curly frizzy hair.  As a professional dancer she found it very difficult to keep her hair from frizzing and getting kinky during her dance performances as a former Kilgore Rangerette and a Mavericks dancer. Nicole had always heard of the keratin treatments and brazilian blowouts but was too skeptical about the whole thing because she was afraid of damaging her hair.  I approached her about the Pravana Perfection and guaranteed her that there was nothing toxic or damaging about this product, as her stylist of 2 years she once again confided in me.  I completed the entire service in an hour and a half, and can I just tell you that her hair was so silky and shiny.  It has been a week since her Perfection treatment and she has been loving her hair, " I have always had to round brush my hair to try to smooth it out and then put a hot iron to it, now all i need to do is dry my hair and style it, love it not to mention the fact that my hair feels so soft!" Needless to say she won't have to deal with her frizzy mufasa hair anymore while she teaches dance to her students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment