Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Extensions | Dallas

What Great Extensions Should Look Like

There is nothing worse then being at the local Starbucks enjoying my coffee in the morning to see a random woman come in with some of the worse extensions I have ever seen before.   Ladies let me tell you that your extensions should not be two toned, your hair cut should blended, and most of all they should look natural.  It really breaks my heart that there are women out there that put their trust into their hair stylist that sends them out looking like a total disaster, and even worse at the fact that there are stylist out there that will do that to their clients.  I know that when my clients leave with their beautiful new set of extensions they look FABULOUS!!  Why?! Because extensions are an investment, they aren't cheap, and women want to get their moneys worth.  Second of all that is my name walking around, there is nothing better than seeing my client and getting a call from her later that day just to tell me that she was stopped at Saks and was told how beautiful her hair color looked... of course they couldn't complement her extensions because they looked that natural.  Anyhow, that in itself is one of the most rewarding feelings EVER, and I am proud to say that I do my best to see my client smiling "whipping her hair back and forth".  Ha  So I guess all I am trying to say is ladies do your research, there really is someone out there that will give you the proper treatment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment