Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amazing Color Correction | Dallas

Color At Your Own Risk.

Alright ladies, here it is I understand times are tough but please listen to me when I say... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COLOR YOUR OWN HAIR AT HOME!!! How hard can it be?  What could go wrong?  Well if you don't know what you are doing it can be very difficult... and a million things could go wrong.  You could break off your hair, have 3 different tones in your hair color, you could damage your hair to the point where you have no choice but to cut it all off or where you literally have hair that feels like cotton candy.  Then at the end of the day after all this has happened to you "just to save a few bucks", well let me just tell you, you end up having to spend twice the amount you would have if you would just leave it to the professionals.  I know this may sound a little harsh, but I truly say it with love, I have personally just seen way too many disasters happen.  Take for example my client I had in my chair just yesterday, she thought she could lighten her own hair at home... going from a dark brunette to a hot mess is the result she got.  As you can see she had 3 different tones going on, I had to cut at least 4 inches of her hair off, do a restorative deep conditioning treatment with Moroccan Oil Treatment Mask.  Obviously her goal was to become a blonde, but in order to preserve her hair, I told her that there is no way that I would be able to lighten her hair without damaging it even more.  Using Wella Color I brought her back to a very nice golden light brown color, once we get her hair back to its healthy state I will be able to incorporate some highlights to brighten her up. But personally I think this color looks fabulous on her, it brings out her beautiful eyes, and it compliments her skin tone amazingly.  So like I said ladies, I have just seen too many things go wrong when people attempt their own color, so PLEASE don't do it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment