Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anne Hathaway | Dallas

Anne Hathaway Finds Herself in Fashion!!!

As the years pass, we have seen Anne Hathaway evolve into a major FASHIONISTA.  She now walks the Red Carpet with her head held up high, knocking us on our feet!! I love it, I will have to say my favorite role she has played was Andréa in the Devil Wears Prada.  Then to see her host the 2011 Oscars was amazing, she was stunning in every gown she wore that night... and yes she even rocked the tuxedo.  I personally can't wait to see her as this years sexy Catwoman in the upcoming film, Dark Knight Rises, but here recently she has slipped out of that Catwoman suit for the debut of her first ever Tod's campaign. " I have been a long time fan of Tod's, and was very excited to be a part of exploring a new side of their identity with the launch of their Signature collection."  Can't wait to see what this growing fashion icon will bring in years to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment